Arc'teryx Cerium LT Vest
Lightweight, versatile down vest delivers exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
|Waterproof Rating||DWR Coating|
|Insulation||Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation, 850 fill European white goose down|
|Number of Pockets||2|
Write Your Own Review