Arc'teryx Mens Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Nothing about the newly re-imagined Beta SL Hybrid from Arc'teryx is typical. This rain shell is packable, light and as the name suggests, constructed from two different Gore-tex technologies. It utilises both 2-layer Gore-Tex with Paclite Plus and 3-layer Gore-Tex with C-Knit in order to keep the weight down without sacrificing protection from whatever the weather throws at you.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite® Plus
- GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™
- Trim fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 76.4 cm
- All Round