Arc'teryx Cerium LT Jacket Mens
The Arcteryx Cerium Jacket is the lightest down piece, functioning as a mid layer or standalone piece in cooler, dry conditions. Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup; down in the core and the collar gives maximum warmth.
Putting Down Where it Counts- Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
Sealing the World Out- DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
Backcountry Warmth- Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT vest is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
Weight Savings- Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.