Arc'teryx Phase Balaclava-L/XL
Adaptable, technical design for face, neck and head protection in Phasic™ AR base layer fabric for rapid transfer of moisture plus temperature regulation to suit aerobic and cold weather endeavours. Stretchy fabric construction allows for easy adjustment to the neck gaiter or simply to tuck it under the chin. Added length in the front layers easily and sits flat under a collar.
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Smooth, stretchy binding around face opening
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Anatomical design and fit
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.