Arc'teryx Theta SV Gore-Tex Bib
The Arcteryx Theta SV Bib offers exceptional durability and full weather protection in a supple, notably soft-to-the-touch textile. Reinforcement fabric is used in the knees, lower leg and seat to protect high wear areas.
Arcteryx Fit Guide E3D- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Theta- All around mountain use garments: longest length; chest pockets; interior pockets; moderate – expedition articulation and room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
SV/ Severe Weather- Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Drop seat design
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders