Arc'teryx Womens Kakeela Pant
Out of stock
Combining Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
Write Your Own Review