Dalbello Kr 2 Core ID Ski Boot
Out of stock
A World Class performer developed specifically for all round the mountain versatility and performance. New KR2 last and stance integrated into the revolutionary Cabrio Design 3 Piece Architecture for precise control with smooth flex.
|Number of Buckles||3|
|Replaceable||Heel and Toe|
- NEW: Bi-Injected Cabrio Design: PU Shell/Cuff- Innovative ski boot design architecture combining lower boot/cuff assembly open on top (think Cabrio!) with an external tongue. Flex is smooth and progressive with support and control that is strong and precise.
- NEW: Anatomic Plug Fit featuring Contour 4 Technology- New Krypton Shell Fit architecture integrates C4 concept. Anatomical interior shell contouring +innovative innerboot foot mapping construction shaped to accommodate 4 critical fit points. Featured onall new Krypton models for men & women
- NEW: Center Balanced Stance
- Kinetic Response Tongue (“C” - Medium Flex)- Highly resilient polyamide (Nylon) tongue provides enhanced sensitivity. Improves responsiveness and control. Interchangeable design.
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention
- F-500 Alu Buckles – 3 Microadjustable
- Adjustable Flex
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Twin Canting
- Full Length Anti-Shock Footboard
- Replaceable Toes/Heels
- Comfort Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns on select models
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
Write Your Own Review