Dalbello Kr2 Kryzma ID Ski Boot
The top performance women’s Krypton KR TWO model , the kryzma has been developed for aggressive and accomplished expert skiers who can ski anywhere on the mountain . Close fitting Contour 4 shell design, completely customizable dynamic performance characteristics : flex control, forward lean, dual canting, interchangeable tongues and footboards.
- NEW: Bi-Injected Cabrio Design: PE Shell/PU Cuff- Innovative ski boot design architecture combining lower boot/cuff assembly open on top (think Cabrio!) with an external tongue. Flex is smooth and progressive with support and control that is strong and precise.
- NEW: Anatomic Plug Fit featuring Contour 4 Technology- New Krypton Shell Fit architecture integrates C4 concept. Anatomical interior shell contouring +innovative innerboot foot mapping construction shaped to accommodate 4 critical fit points. Featured onall new Krypton models for men & women
- NEW: Center Balanced Stance
- Kinetic Response Tongue ( “B” - Stiff Flex)- Highly resilient polyamide (Nylon) tongue provides enhanced sensitivity. Improves responsiveness and control. Interchangeable design.
- F-500 Alu Buckles – 3 Microadjustable
- Dynalink- Dalbello Exclusive- Highly effective rearfoot closure system minimizes foot sliding, heel lift, and boot shell distortion for improved control and enhanced performance.
- Adjustable Flex
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Twin Canting
- 2 Interchangeable Tongues – Stiff & Medium Flex
- Wrap Design with rearfoot volume control
- Solid, monoblock Ultralon® HD (High Density) construction
- Closed-toe forefoot design – performance fit
- Quickwick Nylon lining – max foothold
|Choose your Colour||Black|
|Number of Buckles||3|
|Replaceable||Heel and Toe|
Write Your Own Review