Dalbello Viper 110 Ski Boot
Engineered for advancing skiers seeking high performance response and control. Viper 10 is a classic 4 buckle overlap design featuring a completely new, lightweight, tri-injection shell architecture that wraps the foot precisely, is easy to put on and take off, and delivers highly energized response and power.
|Number of Buckles||4|
|Replaceable||Heel and Toe|
- Overlap Design: P.E. Transparent Shell/Cuff
- 3D Powerframe Construction- Tri-Injection technology molecularly bonds 3 different density polymers into one structure.
- Contour 4 Fit Concept- Anatomical shell relief points & innovative innerboot construction maps and shapes the contours of the foot to accommodate 4 critical fit points.
- True_Balance Stance
- F-700 Alu Buckles – 4 Microadjustable
- Shaft Alignment
- Height Adjustable Cuff Spoiler
- 50mm Powerstrap
- Activvent- Special perforated fabrics and cushioning foams in the innerboot tongue actively vent and transport moisture away from the skin to facilitate warmth and comfort.
- Medium Density Ulteva Foam
- C4 (Contour 4) fit patterns on select models
- A.C. Adaptive Comfort Toebox
- Heat System Ready Construction
- Orthofit Performance Insole
Write Your Own Review