Helly Hansen Ridge Shell Jacket
AN ATHLETE-BUILT AND INSPIRED FREERIDE JACKET.
The Helly Hansen Ridge Shell Jacket is designed together with pro free skiers around the world, the Ridge Shell Jacket is ready for your freeride adventures. It is built around a Helly Tech Professional three-layer fabric with a new FLOW membrane enabling an unparalleled breathability to keep you dry, warm, and comfortable on the inside.
- Helly Tech Professional: A 3-Ply construction for superior waterproofing and breathability, so you can have complete confidence in your gear, in even the harshest conditions.
- High-visibility brim and helmet-compatible hood: Be safe and be seen on the mountains, even in low light.
- Backpack-friendly ventilation zips: With conveniently placed ventilation zips, you can stay cool and comfortable even with a backpack on.
- Helly Tech Professional
- CB Length 83cm
- Armlength 100cm
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant pocket zippers
- YKK Vislon 2-way center front water resistant zipper
- Ski-pass pocket
- Internal pockets for goggles, goggle shammy, and electronics
- Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Dual hand-warming pockets and chest pocket
- Fixed helmet-compatible and adjustable hood
- Snap-away stretch powder skirt
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Hi-Viz brim and details for safety
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Mechanical venting zippers
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully seam sealed
- 3-ply fabric construction with FLOW membrane
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
Helly Tech® Professional: For extremely challenging wet, cold and windy conditions and the toughest physical challenges, Helly Tech PROFESSIONAL will keep you dry, warm and confident. All seams are fully taped and welded to our highest specifications for long lasting, professional grade performance.
- Close all velcro tabs before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not iron on print
- Do not use fabric softener
- Remove promptly from the washer
- Some fading may occur on bright colours
- Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment
- Wash dark colours separately