Kjus Linard Jacket
A true masterpiece, on and off the slopes. The Kjus mens Linard jacket - blended avant-garde material with the finest Italian wool fabrics from Lora Piana, for the highest technical performance and sophisticated look and feel.
Form follows function: this stylish piece has been engineered with cutting-edge technology, and you’ll love the way it turns every ski run into the ultimate skiing experience.
The stretchable snow gaiters use silicone tape for full protection, the detachable hood can be adjusted with one hand, the chin guard and specialized handwarmer pockets add extra comfort.
It’s made with the finest Lora Piana wool and real fur, for a truly sophisticated style. This high-performance jacket is sure to make you the best on the slopes this winter.
- Detachable hood with adjustment
- Chin guard for more comfort
- 3D mesh application
- Adjustable cuff zipper for perfect fit
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and zippers
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- Real fur
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- Dermizax® EV, KJUS FAST® 10
- Duck down, 80/20, 650 f.p.
|Choose your Colour||Black|
|Insulation||Duck down, 80/20, 650 f.p.|