Level Alaska Mitt
Levels Alaska Mitt is the warmest mitt on the mountain designed to keep your hands as warm as possible on those cold days.
|Membrane||Water Resistant Treatment Fabric|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft & Swiss Wool|
|Hand Warmer Pocket||No|
- Swiss Wool Lining- Natural meterial made by thin fibers, this type of wool does not retain odors, making it antimicrobial, as well. Wool provides warmth and draws sweat away from the skin, though the gloves feels dry to the touch and increase comfort.
- Primaloft 133+133 gr. Soft insulation fabric. An insulation that is water repellent! Unlike down, it won’t hold water so it even keeps you warm when it’s wet! Warm and soft feeling offers a good breathability.
- Thermo-Plus 5000- is Level’s certification and guarantee for outstanding insulation and heat retention of the natural warmth of the hands. Wearing Level Thermo Plus gloves you can be sure you will have maximum heat retention even in the worst climate conditions.
- Water Resistant Treatment Fabric- Thanks to the use of special coatings Water resistant materials block water partially, on the other hand they are more breathable and comfortable.
- Safety Storm Leash
- Long Cuff
- Silk Lining On Back- Level is presenting a new Silk lining in the women’s line which offers a great softness and increases thermal insulation.
- Leather Palm
- Emboss On Leather
- Extra Warm Glove
Write Your Own Review