Montbell Moonlight Tent 1
This classic model boasts the finest pedigree of any Montbell tent. As its name implies, this tent is so easy to set up that it can be pitched even in moonlight. It features superior waterproofing and breathability, making it perfect for the rainy Japanese climate. The tent is lightweight yet boasts an expansive living space. This tent is an excellent basecamp and is also well suited to bike packing.
- Body: 20-denier polyester ripstop (flame resistant finish )
- Floor: 40-denier polyester ripstop (2,000 mm waterproof polyurethane coating, flame resistant finish)
- Rainfly: 20-denier polyester ripstop (1,500 mm waterproof polyurethane coating, flame resistant finish)
- Aluminum alloy (Main poles Φ8.7 mm, Others: Φ10.2 mm)
- 1.44kg（1.65kg）(with staff bag ,pegs and guyline)
- ∅16 x 30 cm, (Pole) ∅9 x 56 cm