Nidecker Area Snowboard
Out of stock
The Nidecker Area Snowboard is not your average turkey carving knife. With its stiff flex, positive camber, and premium construction, you can expect this carving monster to dig out trenches and lay down some soulful carves on the hill without beating up on your legs. Delivering a stunning riding experience on slope and in the backcountry. However, it’s designed with a medium sidecut and regular flex to make it easier on the legs and more fun for riders new to the carving game.
Ride the frontside or get a taste of the backcountry, the Nidecker Area is made for broadening horizons. Get ready for an all new perspective on the mountain thanks to the Nidecker Area's turn and exploration addiction.
- Positive Camber – Positive Camber is the bedrock for performance snowboards, its extra grip and powerful response has made it the default choice for riders who are looking for ultimate carving performance. The secret to the positive camber is the addition of 8 to 10 cm flat transitions at the contact points, delivering the ultimate in precision, edge hold and stability.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Round Square Nose
- Round Inverse Tail – This innovative shape creates an extra responsive board and allows Nidecker to reduce the overall length. Perfect for riders who want the ultimate in carving performance.
- R8 Series – This medium 8+ meter radius is versatile for everyday riding.
- Master Core – The Master Core construction is the result of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight to power ratio and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.
- Dual Plus – The standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable, and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Premium Sandwich – This next level construction steps up the power and response of the standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- N-7000 – Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- Absorbnid – This innovative top layer has been developed to absorb unwanted vibrations allowing for responsive and dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
- 2x4 - 5 Inserts – With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works
Write Your Own Review