Nidecker Mellow Snowboard
Out of stock
This freeride slasher has a floaty nose and a swallow tail, a combination that lets you dig in the back and swing up the front for surf-style turns in powder, on the corduroy groomers, or even in spring mush. The beautiful full veneer wood top sheet doesn't just look pretty, it also dampens vibrations and provides you extra control and power
- Surfy CamRock – Surfy CamRock delivers that special feeling of surfing on snow sought after by a new generation of freeriders. With a long rocker in the nose for optimal float and regular camber through the midsection and tail, it has all the reactivity you need to ride with lots of setback and a very short fish tail.
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Round Pic Nose – Specially created for the Mellow, the freeride board that gives you a surfing feeling, Nidecker has extended the transition from the contact points into the nose to reduce the overall size of the board and give it extra float.
- Fish Tail – This is the defining feature of the Mellow, the must surf-oriented snowboard in the line. Specially designed to sink the tail, it lets Nidecker drastically reduce the length of the board.
- Master Core – The Master Core construction is the result of a long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight to power ratio and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive lightweight core.
- Dual Plus – The standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable, and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- N-7000 – Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- Ash Wood Veneer – This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- 2x4 - 6 Inserts – With 6 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this insert combination allows you to adjust your stance to the optimum position. Nidecker's reference stance is the second narrowest position.
Write Your Own Review