** All Stores NOW OPEN **

Rossignol Soul 7 HD

$999.99 Was: $1,249.99
In stock

Get your game face on with the Soul 7 HD from Rossignol. With it's 106mm waist and large tip rocker, you'll be floating through the pow like a dolphin! Throw a touring binding on it and you'll have a yourself a setup light enough to go exploring beyond the boundary gate.


More Information
Dimensions136 / 106 / 126
Ski Radius18m @ 188cm
TerrainAll Mountain, Freeride-Powder
CoreWoodcore - poplar
ConstructionCarbon Alloy Matrix


Even lighter and more robust to gain stability, playability and lift, our new AirTip 2.0 tip with a reinforced and perfectly integrated 3D structure, makes the ski even more stable by concentrating energy and power in the center of the ski. With intuitive handling that reduces the feeling of effort, improved control and a real feeling of lightness, the new AirTip 2.0 tip is a design revolution.


Developed to reach peaks of power, stability and grip, CARBON ALLOY MATRIX marks the advent of a revolutionary generation of fibers. The unique combination of carbon and basalt woven with glass fibers is the result of a skilful dosage, still unequaled. This fusion gives the ski power and solidity, while ensuring dynamism and lightness, not to mention maximum absorption of vibrations and balanced flex, from tip to tail.


The SIDEWALL construction offers a combination of materials as well as walls present over the entire length of the ski to optimize the grip, balance and power of the skier.


Over 90% of its length, this ski has camber providing power, excellent snow feel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10%, in tip, are equipped with a rocker allowing the skier to initiate the turns with ease and control.


The construction in ABS edges with a poplar wood core allows a very scalable and secure transfer of supports. This efficient torsion box is boosted by a Carbon ribbon which provides liveliness and progressiveness in order to transmit the downforce, the grip as effectively as possible for immediate sensations.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rossignol Soul 7 HD
Your Rating
Site by webqem.com