Tecnica Women's Forge Gore-Tex
Specifically designed for women, the fit and performance of the women’s FORGE offers female trekkers the ultimate experience for long days on the trail.
Features Nubuck leather, all the innovative technologies and is built around a fully anatomical women’s specific last. This last is built around the shape of the female foot with reduced volume in the heel, forefoot and instep areas as well as women specific positioning of the malleolar pads.
The C.A.S. customizable footbed is also pre-shaped on a women’s last further enhancing the performance and comfort. The result is a great out-of-the box fit. The customization capabilities fine-tune the fit especially addressing those who need more foot and heel hold eliminating the pain and blistering that results from shoes that are not lasted for women.
|Upper Material||1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base. Gore-Tex® Insulated.|
|Sole||Vibram® Forge with Arctic grip compound|
- Sizes: 3,5 - 8,5
- Upper: 1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Arctic grip compound
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1 layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking
Write Your Own Review